With the hype around this company, there are a lot of people who want to know what FxPro has to offer. Moreover, they want to know if FxPro is a trustworthy and reliable company. Well, in this review, we will present to you the essential information.
What is FxPro?
Account Minimum: $500
Charges: 0.5 to 1.5 pips EUR/USD
The online Forex Broker is notorious for the exceptional services it offers. FxPro is a broad trading platform for web and mobile devices. It lets traders create and manage accounts by trading and depositing funds. Being all in one trading platform, combined with competitive pricing and superior market execution, one can experience professional trading conditions and multi-asset offerings.
Ever since its establishment in 2006, FxPro has completed more than 250 million orders and extended to serve retail and institutional clients in over 170 countries. Moreover, FxPro holds the following regulatory licenses:
- The Financial Conduct Authority regulates FxPro UK Limited – registration no. 509956
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulates FxPro Financial Services Limited – license no. 078/07
- The Financial Sector Conduct Authority has authorized FxPro Financial Services Limited – authorization no. 45052
- The Dubai Financial Services Authority regulates FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited reference no. F003333
- The Securities Commission of The Bahamas regulates FxPro Global Markets Limited – license no. SIA-F184
This Forex Broker offers the complete MetaTrader suite – MT4 and MT5 for both desktop and web, along with the cTrader platform. Moreover, in 2019, FxPro has stood as one of the favorite MetaTrader brokers.
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- FxPro WebTrader Platform
- cTrader Platform
- FxPro Edge
Moreover, the company offers a variety of trading accounts – FxPro MT4 Fixed Spread Account, FxPro MT4 Floating Spread, FxPro trader Floating Spread, FxPro MT5, and FxPro SuperTrader.
Furthermore, the minimum amount required for the MT4 account is $500. Meanwhile, the minimum amount for the cTrader accounts is $1000. However, brokers can also deposit $100 at a time.
More About FxPro
- Company Capital: (Actual Tier 1) €100.000.000
- Successful Years In The Industry: 15+
- International Awards: 60+
- Global Sponsorships: 7
- Trading Platforms: 4
- Asset Classes: 6
- Average Execution Time: <11.06 ms
- Orders Executed Per Second: < 7000
Established in 2006, FxPro is structured in tier-1 jurisdiction and tier-2 jurisdictions, making it a secure dealer for trading forex and CFDs. Moreover, with numerous implementation techniques and overall competitive pricing, FxPro is one of the best and most preferred Forex Brokers.
Moreover, FxPro offers low market research and delivers a slight choice of tradeable products, with 69 currency pairs and 201 CFDs. Further, the company offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on six assets – Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals, and Spot Energies.
Advantages of FxPro
- Deposited amounts are segregated in different accounts classified as tier-1 accounts, which have been opened in several different banks. Additionally, the Investor Compensation Scheme secures all investments.
- FxPro offers tight spreads, high liquidity, zero slippage, and no re-quotes.
- Though the company’s core product is Forex, they also offer CFD trading of Shares, Indices, Metals, and even Futures.
- Brokers can use scalping techniques and Expert Advisors
- The trading platforms accommodate a vast range of environments, i.e., for computers and mobile trading apps.
- A wide range of options for credit-debit cards, local payments, and wire transfers
- The company consistently provides market stats, network sharing, and other technical analyses confirming that decisions are made on time.
- 24hr./5days a week customer support – available in 18 languages.
FxPro is a firm that helps to streamline the overall trading experience of a broker by providing many different features. While reviewing it, we found out that all of their spreads are listed separately, making it obvious, that the company is making an effort to offer competitive spreads.
By using the MT4 Platforms, Max Leverage and Open, LotsTraders can benefit from trading the popular currency pairs like the EUR/USD with a spread of only 0.8 pips and leverage of up to 1:500 along with guaranteed commission-free trading.
On the other hand, ECN traders can also take advantage of 1:100 leverage. Traders will also get hold of fractional prices and expert advisors, ensuring profitable trades.
Traders also have access to many rare tools. For example, Quant is a technology specifically developed for those who want to develop their personal EA, as it enables them to do so. Further, another tool – the Vault – permits traders to store a certain amount that can be used for future trades.
Furthermore, FxPro offers several typical trading tools that work additionally with Forex News alerts and analysis. The classic calculators, such as currency converter, margin calculator, and a pip calculator, make trading hassle-free.